Center for Control Systems and Robotics Research
Over the years, the applications of robotics have seen an increasing interest in various industries such as healthcare, manufacturing, agriculture, defense and automotive, to name a few. Robotics and Controls is an interdisciplinary field that involves areas such as mechanisms, kinematics and dynamics, sensors and actuators, communication, control system modelling and analysis, and embedded system development. The CCSRR focuses on developing robotic and control solutions for societal and industrial applications in collaboration with industry patrons.
Proposed Research Work
- Design and development of:
- Agri-robots for ploughing, seeding, weeding, spraying and harvesting
- Autonomous vehicles
- Autonomous agri-robot integrated with the vehicle
- Multi-robot pattern formation
We are committed to research aimed at the development of contemporary robotic and control systems realisable through cutting-edge technologies for the benefit of society and commercial applications.
- To develop robotic and control systems for various societal and industrial applications.
- To explore and implement the emerging trends of machine learning techniques in the development of robotic and control systems.
- To model, simulate, analyse, develop and characterise the performance of robotic and control systems for a specified application.
- To transfer developed technologies in robotic and control systems for commercialisation and entrepreneurship development.
- To disseminate knowledge on principles and current practices of robotic and control systems.
To develop and pursue joint initiatives for collaboration and partnership with Universities, Research Centers and Industries to offer solutions to societal relevant problems.
- Zigbee / WiFi modules
- PIC and ARM boards
- ELVIS, MyRIO
- Lego Kits
University of Agriculture
● Center for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Center for Control Systems and Robotics Research (CCSRR)
#470-P, Peenya Industrial Area, 4th Phase, Bengaluru-560058
Phone: 080 25555555
- Dr. Rinki Sharma